Soundation Features & Requirements
Soundation Studio is a powerful tool for creating music online. The Soundation Studio sequencer contains many of the features otherwise available in expensive desktop applications. The main purpose of Soundation Studio is to bring these features to you through an intuitive, powerful and easy to use interface, anywhere and anytime.
- Over 400 Royalty free loops
- 3 Virtual Synthesizers
- Super Saw
- Virtual Drum Machine
- White Noise Instrument
- SAM-1 sample player with 5 instruments
- Acoustic Piano
- House Piano
- Rhodes Piano
- B3 Organ
- Church Organ
- Virtual Keyboard for auditioning the virtual instruments
- 11 Real Time Effects
- Fakie (side chain compression simulator)
- Audio Editing Tools
- Cut, Copy, Paste
- Time Stretching
- Pitch Shifting
- Volume, Pan, Mute and Solo per Channel
- Channel automation for any parameter including effect and instrument parameters
- Master Channel
- Virtual keybord for auditioning Instruments
- Save songs to desktop or account
- Audio Recording
- Publish songs to Facebook or other website with embeddable widget player
- Save as .wav mixdown
With any of the paid account types you get access to additional features.
For more info on account types, check out the Accounts & Pricing page.
- Sound sets — Small loop collections that, once purchased, are stored to your account.
- AudioLocker — An application that allows you to upload and store sounds from your desktop.
- Premium Sound Library — Searchable library containing more than 5,000 loops.
Minimum requirements for running Soundation Studio
- Flash Player 10, but latest version (11) is recommended
- Browser: Explorer 7, Firefox 3, Safari 4, Google Chrome 7 or better
- CPU: 2GHz
- Memory: 1 GB
- Mac user? Soundation requires an Intel based Mac (the sequencer will not run on PowerPC Macs)
- The AudioLocker Application requires Adobe® AIR® 2.0 or better