BEFORE PURCHASING, DOWNLOADING AND USING ANY SOUND FROM THE Soundation Studio and Sound Shop, PLEASE READ THE SOUNDATION COPYRIGHT/LICENSING AGREEMENT. YOU MUST ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT IN ORDER TO BUY AND DOWNLOAD SOUNDS. ONCE YOU HAVE ACCEPTED IT, YOU ARE BOUND TO THIS AGREEMENT.
1.) The term “sound” or “sounds” when used in this document, refers to any sound, sample or file, in any format or configuration, that originates from the Soundation Sound Shop or Sound database.
2.) All sounds in Soundation Studio and the Soundation Sound Shop remain property of Soundation and it`s parent company Soundation AB (the licensor), and all purchased sounds are licensed, not sold to the registered user (the licensee). All rights not expressly granted to the registered user are reserved by Soundation AB.
3.) The Soundation Sound Shop licensee (buyer) is granted a single user license, meaning only the registered user can use the sounds or services. This license is NOT transferable. The registered user may modify the sounds for use in commercial productions, musical compositions, soundtracks etc. in accordance with this agreement.
4.) The purchaser agrees to use the sounds in his/her media productions only, there are no restrictions on the licensee´s usage other than to not give the individual sound files away to a sound database, peer to peer network, file network or on any form of media such as CD-ROM, CDA, DVD, DVD-R, any form of magnetic or optical storage media, or in any way deemed inappropriate by Soundation AB in accordance with this agreement and international law.
5.) You can not transfer the sound files electronically or via any peer to peer file sharing program, FTP site, service bureau operation, DRS, computer network or in any way not expressly allowed by Soundation AB
6.) File sharing and multi-user license can be purchased or granted only with written authorization from Soundation AB.
Any questions or uncertainty regarding usage of the sounds should be directed to email@example.com
The sounds can be used royalty free by the purchaser of the downloads in any context except:
1. To make another sample/sound effect CD or database, even if the material has been manipulated.
2. To upload the individual sounds to a sound database to be used by others
3. Any sound file CD/database or multimedia sound library.
4. Any multimedia or game product DVD/CD or web game that includes isolated sounds from PowerFX.
5. To upload the individual sounds, or unaltered not mixed individual sounds put together as a continued track, to any music streaming service or digital music sales service with the intent, or unintentionally, to be used or downloaded by others.
6. To upload the individual sounds, or unaltered not mixed individual sounds put together as a continued track, to any music streaming service or digital music sales service with the intent, or unintentionally, of claiming infringements of other users using the same sounds in their productions.
Importing and uploading of any audio material.
1.) It is strictly prohibited to import, upload and publish any copyrighted material to any Soundation AB services. (Services include but are not limited to: Soundation Studio, Soundation community, AudioLocker.)
2.) The user is solely responsible for any imported, uploaded or published material. By using our services the user accept this licensing agreement and Soundation AB cannot be held responsible for any copyright infringement made by the user.
3.) If using material from the Public Domain, Creative Commons or any other license the user is responsible and should provide a link to the license and give appropriate credit.
4.) In case of copyright infringement Soundation AB reserves the right to delete any and all imported/uploaded or published material from the infringing user account.
5.) In case of abuse of this licensing agreement Soundation AB also reserves the right to cancel recurring payments and/or suspend the infringing user account.
* In simple terms: Do not upload anything that you have not created, own or obtained a license for.
Any further questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org