Be a part of creating music history
Our mission is to democratize music production and making it accessible to anyone, anywhere. Producing music online makes the creation process more accessible, more seamless and more collaborative than ever before.
Check out one of our tutorials!
The most powerful music studio online
As internet browsers’ performance closes in on the desktop app experience, online music creating tools are also about to take a big leap. Soundation’s development team has worked closely with Google’s WebAssembly and WebAudio teams, to build one of the most powerful web apps out there.
The Soundation process
We are a user-centric company with user insights and great design as a starting point in our product development process. Delivering great user experience is the only way to win and now we’re looking for a UX/UI gamechanger that wants to join us on our journey to make Soundation the best online music studio in the world.
Is this you?
- Do you produce music/use a DAW as hobby/professional?
- Do you love to gather and analyze user data?
- Do you get thrilled about user journeys and pain points and how to optimize for conversion?
- Would you like to work on an innovative music service with a large user base of music creators?
What will you do?
- Ideate, create, and prototype new features, experiences, and communication
- Work closely with product owner to develop wireframes, user flows and/or prototypes based on project requirements and user feedback
- Work closely with developers to translate designs and interactions into code
- Work closely with the marketing and customer success team to develop our visual communication
- Conduct frequent user research, testing, and analysis
- Be the driver and designer of Soundations UX/UI process
What is required?
- Hands-on experience from using and/or working with DAW’s
- Proven experience from observational and experimental user research
- Ability to create prototypes, both simple wireframes and complex pixel-perfect design with interactions
- Proven experience with end-to-end product design (Internet B2C), from idea to launch
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English
What do we offer?
- Work with music in your day-to-day job!
- Flexible work hours
- Be creative and develop your own role
- A fixed monthly salary
What will you own?
- UX/UI for our online DAW (digital audio workstation), site, community, blog and communication according to brand and design guidelines
- UX/UI guidelines and process
Can you get any extra points?
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience from cross-platform design (Android, iOS, web, and email)
- Experience from working with remote co-workers
We have our office at Götgatan in Stockholm, Sweden.
Please send your resume, including portfolio and cover letter in English as soon as possible to email@example.com