Pushing the boundaries of online music production
Our mission is to democratize music production and make a digital audio workstation accessible to anyone, anywhere. As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be the key person in driving the transformation by enabling and empowering our users to unleash their potential to the fullest on Soundation.
A global community of passionate music creators
With over 100,000 monthly active users and 9,000 songs posted monthly, Soundation is home to a vibrant network of budding music producers with high ambitions. To increase musical creativity worldwide, we constantly look for new and innovative learning tools to engage our users and capture their imagination.
The Soundation process
We believe in a data-informed, user-centric onboarding process. Crafting meaningful and impactful learning experiences is central to harnessing our users’ music skills and helping us accomplish the goal of being the premier starting point for tomorrow’s producer. We’re looking for a Customer Success enthusiast to join us on this unique journey!
Is this you?
- Do you have basic knowledge of music production or produce music as a hobby?
- Do you enjoy learning from users and coming up with cool learning tools for music production?
- Are you a social media wiz and a music blog addict, highly creative and capable of producing excellent copy?
- Would you like to work on an innovative music service with a large user base of music creators?
What will you do?
- Improve onboarding process. Implement innovative ways to onboard users through emails, how-to articles, blog posts, or anything else you can think of!
- Own the website’s Learn pages and constantly improve Learn materials
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies to maximize customer lifetime values using transactional emails, triggered behavioral emails, newsletters and segmented email marketing campaigns
- Lead sales initiatives towards existing users to drive revenue growth and coordinate with the communication team in executing the campaigns
- Write engaging copy and create visuals supporting the email content and other communication infrastructure. Maintain brand voice, visuals, and themes throughout.
- Maintaining a database of users who have opted to receive correspondence
- Handle inbound customer support inquiries. Provide service information and resolve technical issues by coordinating with the development team.
- Own the website’s Support pages and make sure they are up to date
- Assist the product team with adhoc tasks such as QAing
- Distribute surveys to determine user satisfaction and analyze data to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor the performance of retention programs, evaluate results and optimize as needed
What is required?
- Basic knowledge in music production
- You are currently or previously studying within a relevant field, or show a strong passion for music
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English
- Highly organized and able to multi-task
- Self-driven and proactive nature
- Knowledge of customer success processes or email marketing a plus
- You’re based in Stockholm, Sweden
What do we offer?
- Creative freedom to explore and experiment with strategies and executions within the role
- A full-time position and work experience in a fast-growing music startup
- An office at Götgatan in Stockholm, Sweden
If this sounds like a dream job for you, drop us a resume and cover letter in English at email@example.com. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!