Pushing the boundaries of online music production
Our mission is to democratize music production and make a digital audio workstation accessible to anyone, anywhere. As part of a Customer Success team, you’ll be the key person in driving the transformation by enabling and empowering our users to unleash their potential to the fullest on Soundation.
Check out one of our tutorials:
A global community of passionate music creators
With over 100,000 monthly active users and 9,000 songs posted monthly, Soundation is home to a vibrant network of budding music producers with high ambitions. To increase musical creativity worldwide, we constantly look for new and innovative learning tools to engage our users and capture their imagination. Last year, we partnered up with BMG and Sony Music to launch remix competitions that saw the winner releasing their single with the label.
The Soundation process
We believe in a data-informed, user-centric onboarding process. Crafting meaningful and impactful learning experiences is central to harnessing our users’ music skills and helping us accomplish the goal of being the premier starting point for tomorrow’s producer. We’re looking for a Customer Success enthusiast to join us on this unique journey!
Is this you?
- Do you have basic knowledge of music production or produce music as a hobby?
- Do you enjoy learning from users and coming up with cool learning tools for music production?
- Are you a social media wiz and a music blog addict, highly creative and capable of producing excellent copy?
- Would you like to work on an innovative music service with a large user base of music creators?
What will you do?
- Manage a community of Soundation users on the website and social media to drive engagement
- Work closely with Customer Success Manager in ideating and implementing fun, innovative ways to onboard users through emails, video tutorials, how-to articles and blog posts (or anything else you can think of!)
- Assist Customer Success Manager in handling inbound customer support inquiries
- Assist Customer Success Manager and UX designer in conducting user research and gaining user feedback
What is required?
- Basic knowledge in music production
- You are currently or previously studying within a relevant field, or show a strong passion for music
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbally in English
- You’re based in Stockholm, Sweden
What do we offer?
- Flexible starting and ending date. Minimum 10 weeks in total.
- Creative freedom to explore and experiment with strategies and executions within the role
- An attentive and open-minded music nerd/Customer Success Manager who’s happy to provide support and guidance when you need it. 😃
- Work experience in a fast-growing music startup. Please note that the internship is unpaid.
- An office at Götgatan in Stockholm, Sweden
If this sounds like a dream internship for you, drop us a resume and cover letter in English at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re looking forward to hearing from you!