You will design and develop backend services for the next-generation music studio. On a day-to-day basis, work closely with members of the cross-functional team — engineers, designers, customer success manager, as well as senior management. In your role, you will build and operate infrastructure, toolsets, and deployment pipelines with a focus on high availability, low latency, and scalability.
We are boldly challenging the digital audio workstation (DAW) market by making the music studio web-based. By doing that we will democratize music-making and enable multiplayer collaboration and social music creation in a way not seen before.
Who you are:
- Have working knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Node.js, PostgreSQL, AWS, and Docker
- At least 4 years of experience in an engineering role
- You are interested in keeping up with current best practices in your areas of expertise
- You produce music (as a hobby or professional) or are curious about it
- Production-level experience with MongoDB
- Curious about or have experimented with WebAssembly or Emscripten
What’s in it for you?
- The opportunity to grow and learn from knowledgeable co-workers
- The chance to be a part of the journey of building the future of music-making and collaboration
- Flexible work hours
- A fixed monthly salary plus options program
- 30 days vacation
- ITP 1 Pension plan
- Gym membership (e.g. SATS)