WELCOME TO THE COPY-CAT CONTEST! I WILL EXPLAIN THE RULES MOMENTARILY!!
____________________________________________Description: Each year you will get time to copy another professional (out of Soundation) artists song using the studio here! (No other studios allowed whatsoever) I will choose which songs you will attempt to copy. The copy cat with the most votes by the time of Results will obtain the icon as THE TRUE COPYCAT OF SOUNDATION for that following year. T.T.S.C. Will not be able to compete the following year, for the T.T.S.C. will choose the next song from a specific genre that I will tell them to choose from. Each year holds a new genre to copy from. Remember, you have an entire year. Don’t use the entire time for just this contest. So go and do other stuff to spend your time on. I have no reason why you should waste an entire year on one song. But if you do. That’s your decision. Now onto the rules…
1. ONLY USE SOUNDATION STUDIO
2. NO AUDIO COPYING. And no need for vocals if the original song has any, unless you may wish to do so.
3. NO PUTTING OTHERS DOWN, FOR YOULL BE DISQUALIFIED FOR THE CURRENT YEAR AND FOLLOWING YEAR FOR BAD BEHAVIOR
4. HAVE FUN!!!
5. Only post copies of the selected song that you copied. Others will be deleted.
6. YOU HAVE A YEAR! TAKE YOUR FRICKIN TIME!
7. Cursing is allowed, to a fault.
8. If questions are asked about anything in this group I’m sure fellow members will be able to answer them for you as well as me, I’m not the only person here to talk to. (In other words, Make Conversation with others and make friends!)
9. Collaborations are allowed.
10. When you’re done, put in parenthesis – (Song Title & Artist Name ‘Cover’)
I Want to convince that the Soundation Team participate for this Contest is for Any, and Everyone. I believe even they don’t know everything they can make in the Studio. Here’s the time to learn new things! And maybe ideas for new additions if there are sounds the studio can’t make yet! Good luck!
CONTEST STARTS OCTOBER 22, 2015.
CONTEST ENDS OCTOBER 22, 2016.
RESULTS WILL TAKE PART ONE MONTH OR LESS BEFORE RESTART.
May the best Copycat Win!!
Genres for each Year -
2015 – 16 – Glitch Hop – Contest Has Started! Song to Recreate as cover… – Kiss My Lips – by Borgore.
16 – 17 – Electro
17 – 18 – Chill
18 – 19 – Dubstep
19 – 20 – Drum & Bass
20 – 21 – House
21 – 22 – Trap
TBC… (To Be Continued…)
@Visualz - I made it a year BC you're making a cover of the entire song (if you can) And you don't have to really work on it unless you have nothing else to do. Or you could have a computer problem like k9 and I do. And another reason is once they finish they can either wait or try to make it better.
Hey man sorry but I can't compete till further notice there's Somthing wrong with my computer... When I press power to turn it on it turns on but the screen Dosnt turn on THO... I'll try to fix it but till then I won't be posting music im msging using my phone right now
I think a year to do a cover of a non-soundation song is too long
I forgot to mention, when you post your "copy" you'll have to call it a "cover" Thanks for reminding me of that Tom.
That person being whoever wins the previous year
I'm putting the genre so there is a choice restriction each year, BC each year a different person chooses. I'm pretty sure I stated that in the description..
uhhhh if you are pickign the songs, you dont need to put genres.
I mentioned this to a couple others on Facebook. So I'm just going to try to get as many people possible to join this Contest. And I'm starting it in October so other contests can finish up.